Funny faces man you still are. Which makes Mommy happy. I finally brought out my nice camera and was taking pictures of you. Except you were much more interested in being behind the camera then in front of it so we ended up taking more photos of daddy. Oh yeah still a Daddy's boy but you have come around to Mommy and I feel like we have a special little bond that Daddy isn't part of. Plus we like to scream at each other. Which I don't believe Daddy enjoys to much. Especially as we get louder each time we each scream. God you are so much like me.
I don't have any photos but I will soon. You look so much like your Papa DeMario when he was a baby. I didn't realize how much until we were looking at his photos last weekend when they were out here. Oh yeah the DeMario grandparents bought a house in AZ, so you finally have all grandparents in AZ as of Jan 2015. I am so excited. You really took to Nana when she was out here. You FORCE fed her goldfish crackers and would run open arms whenever she came in the door. I'm so excited that they will get to watch you grow up. It has been a pleasure so far for your parents. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment