Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oh Pooh.....no POOP!

Oh the joys of motherhood. So yesterday i let my son run around without pants on. BIG MISTAKE! Apparently at some point he took a poop and as the smell had not yet reached me I was not aware that he had. At some point I noticed he was scratching his leg near the diaper. Thinking he was merely uncomfortable just said "Sam stop scratching" That's when I noticed the hand, not noticing there was something on it just that he put it to his Mouth...YES his mouth at this point I was Fast Mommy moving in to action I was still not sure what was going on but with mother intuition I was pretty sure it wasn't good. Sure enough I turned my son around and realized he had given himself a Poo facial. UGH! I honestly had to hold back the vomit because it wanted to come out. So gagging I dragged him down the hall to deal with the poo diaper first to stop the source of poop to mouth. All the while during the changing I attempted to clean hands and mouth and then plopped him into a bath with some tooth brushing. As we were relaxing after bath Daddy came home. Lucky Duck he missed all the FUN...nope I meant HORROR! Oh little man Please, Please, Please don't make Mommy have to deal with that again. It was just too much for this mommy to handle.

On a slightly happier note we also went for his 18 month check up, with Shots. Man that kid is like a Dog who realizes they are headed to the Vet. As soon as I opened the door he started to cry to only be calmed with Food....works every time.
He weighed in at 23 pounds and is 31 inches.
So he very much does not like the nurse as he cried during her whole check up, but was quite the peach for the doctor. Go figure and he was a champ during the shots. Barely a whimper, and DAM those ladies are quick with those. He barely registered the first one and the second one was already in.

Needless to say I was not up to cooking dinner last night. Fajitas were on the menu and it just made me think of poop so Daddy had the joy of figuring out dinner. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment