Thursday, August 21, 2014

Days at Home

As of August 15th I am now officially unemployed, which is a crazy concept for me. I've never really been without a job since my first year of college.  My department in Phx was laid off back in June and my official last day was in August. But it's given me a chance to be at home with Sam which has been fun. Although he is nonstop and i'm pretty tired by the end of the day. I actually fell asleep on the couch the other day using Katie as a pillow. As much as I love being at home with the little guy I am anxious to get back to work.

I taught Sam how to say stinky the other day and to hold his nose. His poops are horrible. And now he likes to try and hold my nose sometimes missing it completely and sticking his fingers up it instead. LOL!
His cousins decided they no longer wanted their play kitchen and Sam LOVES to play with it. We went out and bought some play food and he likes to put it in all the doors and holes. That and his Mega Blocks. Looking forward to some fun days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment