Sooooo first this week we had a poop incident and now I can say we have had a pee incident. Ahhh the joys of parenthood. Now I must admit that we were tempting fate for the past year and half. Sometimes after Sam gets out of the bath we will let him hang out so to speak without clothes or a diaper on. Well that backfired last Thursday night. I was hanging out in bed waiting for Sam and Daddy to finish up the bath. When they were done Nick put Sam on the bed to hang out for a bit. After a minute or two Nick lunges forward as I hear a NOISE! Yeah that noise was pee hitting our headboard. Luckily Nick caught him before he emptied the bladder but the damage was done. He managed to not do much damage to the bed. Just a quick sheet change and some wiping down we were set. We are on our learning curve.
On a happier note I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but we have some new words in Sam's vocabulary. Banana or Bananie as Sam says. We are working on Mouth and Nose and learning where those are located on his face. I also finally have uploaded some new photos so I can post those. Naked Bath photos. A mothers favorite!!!!
Sam loves Daddy's hats!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment