Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy One Month to My Precious Little Man!

Wow, you are one month today.
I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I feel like just yesterday I was headed to the hospital.  
You are not sleeping as much during the day, but you want to eat all the time. Thankfully your nigh time sleeping is still pretty good. 
You are crying a lot more and Mommy and Daddy try everything we can think of to calm you. Sometimes you just want to lay on us and that will be the only thing to get you to sleep. 
You have no trouble going to other places. Mommy has taken you to visit Megan and Lexi's house a couple of times. You have also been to your Aunt Sara's house to hang with your cousins, who love you. Or at least wanted to hold you, and play with you. I think they can't wait for you to get older so you can play with them. 
This weekend will be your first long trip and we are hoping that it will go alright. We are headed to Grandpa
Walters house to celebrate your cousins birthdays. Crossing my fingers that goes alright. 

 Aunt Sara and the Cousins

 Ava and Sam
 Noah and Sam


One month old Sammy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment