Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Handsome Prince


Samuel David Walters, born March 12, 2013 at 11:32 pm. You were 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long. You share your birthday with your Uncle Mike Leptuch. You almost made it to your own day. 

My water broke on Monday March 11 at 1 pm and I went through 27 long hours of labor to bring you into this world. A fact I'm sure I will remind you about many times when you get older. We brought you home from the hospital on Saturday March 16th, Daddy's Birthday. You had to stay a couple of days in the nursery to get tests ran on you, but everything turned out okay with you. 


From the very beginning you had your eyes open and you are always looking around. You can hold your head up very well for a limited amount of time. Everyone thinks you look like Daddy, a fact that I cannot deny. You do have my lips and I'm hoping that you will get my smile. 

Everyone already loves you so much!! You are too cute! 

 This is my favorite image of you so far! You love to throw your hands up in the air, they are always moving. 

Right now you are getting about 5 hours of sleep during the night which Mommy and Daddy are loving. You do not sleep as well during the day, you get a little fussy. You love to be held and will usually calm down if Mommy or Daddy holds you and lets you fall asleep on us. 
You will let anyone hold you, you are not shy, and everyone loves to hold you.
You are getting bigger everyday and everyday brings something new. You make a lot of noises and you are very expressive. 




Happy almost two weeks! We can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment